Isıtıcıyı açık unutunca, alevlerin arasında kaldı

When he forgot the heater he got caught in the flames

In the incident at 9:00 p.m. in the Kavakpınar district of Pendik, a citizen living on the 3rd floor of the 4-story building fell asleep, forgetting that the electric heater was on in his home. The fire that started with the electric heater, forgotten in the socket, surrounded the whole apartment in no time. Citizens who saw smoke and flames rising from the house due to the blaze reported the situation to fire crews, while apartment residents rescued the citizen who was exposed to thick smoke in the apartment and removed him from the house surrounded by the flames. Upon notification, firefighters were dispatched to the scene. The teams struggling to intervene in the apartment surrounded by the flames caught the fire under control thanks to long efforts. Although there was no loss of life after the incident, property damage occurred in the house surrounded by the flames.

“NO LOSS OF LIVES”

Mehmet Fatih Çiçek, one of the residents of the neighborhood who was at the scene during the fire, “Our neighbors said the fire started on the electric stove. The owner fell asleep, leaving his electric heater on. There was no longer anyone inside. They got everyone out. Firefighters try to intervene and extinguish. Fortunately, there is no loss of life ” he quoted.

SOURCE: İHA